This is the project page of the project ACOSE - Algorithmic complexity of structural equivalence relations funded by a Marie Skłodowska Curie Global Fellowship under Horizon 2020 of the European Commission.
The goal of this project is to investigate the relationship between notions of complexity in computable structure theory and notions of complexity in descriptive set theory. The project consist of a two year outgoing phase at the University of California, Berkeley and a one year return phase at Technische Universität Wien.
- Principal Investigator: Dino Rossegger
- Supervision Outgoing phase: Antonio Montalbán
- Supervision Return phase: Ekaterina Fokina
- The Structural Complexity of Models of Arithmetic [ Slides | Video ]
Dino Rossegger, Models of Peano Arithmetic seminar, City University of New York, 03.05.2022
- The Structural Complexity of Models of Arithmetic [ Slides ]
Dino Rossegger, Computability Special Session, ASL Annual Meeting at Cornell University 2022, 09.04.2022
- New Examples of Degrees of Categoricity [ Slides | Video ]
Dino Rossegger, Computability Theory and Applications, 02.11.2021